Friday, March 6, 2009

Flipped

I can’t believe it.

I’ve been flipped off by MY OWN sons.

Both on the same day.

And within the same hour.

And they’re only 9.

We were simply sitting at the kitchen table . . . and up those little fingers popped.

Sigh . . .

This probably should have caused me great distress, sending me for back up in disciplinary measures, praying for guidance and help and for the evil souls of these defiant and ungodly boys.

But not today.

I simply stated that if one is starting with eight fingers . . .

and subtracting two . . .

that it would be physically easier to lower the ring finger and the middle finger to discover that eight minus two equals six!

I LOVE HOME EDUCATING!

2 comments:

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29