Monday, February 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today

Outside My Window cold steely grey skies and blissful rain!

I Am Thinking about how to cut back a bit more so that we can send $1,000 per month to our adoption loan.

I Am Thankful For my husband, who balances me so well.

From the Kitchen stuffed manicotti tonight.

I Am Studying nothing – as I’m cleaning files this week instead.

I Am Reading the Fifth McGuffey reader!

I Am Hoping for no rain next Saturday morning. (We’ll be waiting outside for an hour before the book sale opens up.)

I am Creating birthday presents for young ladies.

I Am Hearing children praying before enjoying lunch.

Around the House a long lobster bath while enjoying a movie tonight.

One of My Favorite Things coffee and cream on fabulous cold days.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week a one hour therapeutic massage tomorrow, World Tour Wednesday as usual.

Here is a Picture Thought I am Sharing With You

My Appologies - I didn’t take any photos this past week. Instead, imagine me, minus the 5 inches I’ve lost in the last few weeks!

Care to Join Us?

2 comments:

  1. Can you refresh my memory if you've already blogged about it....what is World Tour Wednesday? Enjoy your massage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,

    Our family has one vehicle, we live a north of town, and our girls take music lessons 50 minutes away. So - on Wednesdays we load up early (ice chest, studies for the children, lunch, instruments, etc.), drop Mr Perfect off at work, and run ALL our errands. Dr/Orthodontist/Dentist appointments, all grocery shopping, library, lessons, and then pick up Mr Perfect when we're done. We cover between 125-200 miles and are gone for 7 to 10 hours depending on the logistics. It's a long, crazy day, but the beautty of it is - we're home, sweet home for the rest of the week.

    Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29