Monday, December 8, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today

Outside My Window – clear skies – the usual.

I Am Thinking – there is so much to work on, inside and out!

I Am Thankful For – the blessing of a weekend away.

From the Kitchen – a grocery list!

I Am Studying – seasonal detoxification

I Am Reading – An Assembly Such As This (again).

I Am Hoping – for some dietary arthritis relief.

I am Creating – A magazine case (no, not the kind you read) and Christmas presents that I’m not going to talk about.

I Am Hearing – Children playing, the keyboard clicking, relative quiet.

Around the House – laundry from our trip - 3 days, 3 loads!

One of My Favorite Things – being able to finally type up my journals from Poland.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week – World Tour Wednesday (shopping, orthodontist, Quilt shop going out of business, lessons, chiropractor) dinner with wonderful friends on Friday followed by an Advent Celebration at church.

Here is a Picture Thought I am Sharing With You

I shot this photo on a detour of a scenic drive we took on Sunday.
Can you guess where in the world we were?

Why don't you join us?

2 comments:

  1. Enoyed your daybook -- I find the crazier the world gets the more 'reformed' I get. Love the title of your blog too! Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummm... it looks like you are at the top of a waterfall of sorts.

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29