Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

A Day Late!

For Today

Outside My Window – blue skies blurred with white brush-strokey clouds.

I Am Thinking – I hope our house gets rented out soon.

I Am Thankful For –children who are hard workers.

From the Kitchen – turkey roasting in the oven – YUM!

I Am Reading – just finished The Fruit of Her Hands – again.

I Am Hoping – for a terribly productive day tomorrow.

I am Creating – Christmas gifts in Chaos.

I Am Hearing – Daisy making coffee for an afternoon treat. Ahh . . .

Around the House – Deep cleaning the family room and the library. Done and LOVELY!

One of My Favorite Things –the concert we went to last night. David Carpenter, viola, amazing.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week – Deep cleaning for the week done, errands tomorrow, Thursday getting ready for our departure, Friday off to Strawberry for a weekend hosted by generous friends to cut our Christmas tree!

Here is a Picture Thought I am Sharing With You

The boys received a new wii game that requires team work to play and were generous enough to give their sisters a turn. It is great fun watching people on the mat, controlling the screen with their movements!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29