Monday, November 24, 2008

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

For Today

Outside my Window . . . bright, sunny, marigolds and bougainvillea blooming, peeks of green from the garden boxes.

I am thinking . . . I am so blessed!

I am thankful for . . . my perfect and hard working husband.

From the kitchen . . . cranberry sauce scenting the entire house.

I am reading . . . The Fruit of Her Hands by Nancy Wilson.

I am hoping . . . for much wisdom over a few matters.

I am hearing . . . the music to my ears “POP” that comes from jars of cranberry sauce vacuum sealing themselves in the kitchen.

I am creating . . . birthday gifts for some young ladies!

Around the house . . . laughter over a balloon football game, boys vs. girls, being played upstairs.

One of my favorite things . . . another “POP” from the kitchen!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week . . . cranberry sauce and sewing today, turning the under-stair closet into an LSI scrapbook room tomorrow, pies to back Wednesday, football and feasting with friends on Thursday, the start of Advent on Sunday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you . . .


We celebrated the boys' 9th birthday yesterday!
Wanna join the fun? Click here.

1 comment:

  1. Some pretty fierce fighters there! Looks like a great boy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29