Monday, November 3, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today

Outside My (Car) Window (Earlier Today) - a lovely clear blue sky, red rocks, Spanish architecture.

I Am Thinking - what a lovely day it’s been!

I Am Thankful For – My church and it’s elders/ deacons.

From the Kitchen - chicken in the crock pot, potatoes on the stove, zucchini in the works.

I Am Wearing – a blue regency era nightgown.

I Am Reading – Feminine Piety. (Boy, I have a lot of work to do!)

I Am Hoping – that the schedule we worked on today will be successful.

I am Creating – a sweater. I’m on the last sleeve and can hopefully put the pieces together this week.

I Am Hearing – Mr Perfect reading Hind’s Feet in High Places to the children.

Around the House – Dinner in the works, Monday night football on the horizon.

One of My Favorite Things – The entire family going to work with Mr Perfect.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week – Tea with a friend tomorrow afternoon, world tour Wednesday, a fabulous dinner/movie with friends on Saturday.

Here is a Picture Thought I am Sharing With You



Mr Perfect had a damage inspection in Sedona today, so we all went! It was a lovely and productive drive and a quick inspection. There was time to wanter about Tlaquepaque a bit, enjoy the view from the Chapel of the Holy Cross, and still be home in time for naps. Above are a few of the gorgeous pansies we got to enjoy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29