Monday, November 17, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today

Outside My Window – sun, clear skies, marigolds, bougainvillea blooming.

I Am Thinking – I am TIRED! Yesterday was a looong day.

I Am Thankful For – Shadow’s return and a chance to finish a long procrastinated task.

From the Kitchen – beans simmering for nachos tonight.

I Am Wearing – comfy black around the house pants/sweater.

I Am Reading – blogs!

I Am Hoping – for a nice afternoon with Mr Perfect.

I am Creating – two skirts for some orchestra students.

I Am Hearing – boys whispering - trying to be quiet so Daisy can sleep.

Around the House – quiet, quiet, quiet – thank God!

One of My Favorite Things – a transition day before returning to normalcy.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week – pick the photos we want to order from our shoot, errands Wednesday, dinner with people we’ve never met on Friday, and the boys’ 9th birthday on Sunday!

Here is a Picture Thought I am Sharing With You – That needs a post of it’s own! Check back for the “Closet”!

Wanna Join the Fun or Read More?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29