Monday, October 20, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today

Outside My Window
The childrens’ garden boxes each display their first sprout!

I Am Thinking
I am so pleased that I can stay home today.

I Am Thankful For
A lovely church family, wine and chocolate, dear, generous friends, and their servant-hearted daughter.

From the Kitchen
Coffee!

I Am Wearing
A Regency era chemise nightgown.

I Am Reading
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle

I Am Hoping
That the seeds in the garden boxes aren’t dead!

I Am Hearing
3 sets of sandaled feet crunching over the rocks on their way to water the garden.

Around the House
Mr. Perfect in the shower, the dogs doing their rounds, just a slow morning.

One of My Favorite Things
An opportunity to head to a cabin with friends!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week
Tea with a friend, violin/viola lessons, Reformation Festival, and a photo shoot.

Here is a Picture Thought I am Sharing With You . . .

Rose catching up on some science work with her personal assistant.
I don't know why anyone would choose the drab, thoughtless compounds of institutionalization over home education.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog you have. I so enjoyed reading your daybook.

    ~blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds lovely where you are.

    A bridled tongue is a good thing, no?

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29