Monday, October 27, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today

Outside My Window – clear blue skies and a breeze.

I Am Thinking – I am SO tired! Reformation Festival all day Saturday, a twist of plan followed by a concert on Sunday, up early for photos today. Is it nap time yet?

I Am Thankful For – A FABULOUS weekend, Saturday, Sunday, and this morning too.

From the Kitchen – NOTHING! Today is “Finish the Leftovers” Day!

I Am Wearing – A nightgown. Yes, it’s 2:30 in the afternoon, but after this past weekend, followed by today's early morning, the rest of the day requires jammies.

I Am Reading – Animal, Vegetable, Miracle.

I Am Hoping – That Mr Perfect’s meeting tonight is super productive.

I am Creating – A sweater! I’ve never knitted anything before, so this has been fun.

I Am Hearing – The hum of the heat pump cooling the house, and 4 happy children playing in the background.

Around the House – NOTHING! Have I mentioned that I am REALLY TIRED?

One of My Favorite Things – Getting by with a little help from my friends.

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week – Relatively quiet – Lessons and Errands on Thursday, and ordering curriculum for the start of our academic year in January.

Here is a Picture Thought I am Sharing With You – Not this time! While I have many photos from the weekend, they all include people for whom I can not speak, nor would I post their photos on the internet. Next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29