Friday, September 29, 2006

So Much to Do

  • morning routines
  • educate Rose
  • rebatch unset peach jam
  • bake bread
  • wandering foot quilt square
  • start bullseye quilt
  • go to Recollections with Mom
  • continue moving in to new blog
  • do a Polish lesson
  • figure out how to format posts on Blogger!

I think I need a few more things to do today . . . is that the "Flight of the Bumblebees" I hear in the background?

I must beg your patience - I'll really have to work on learning how to format these posts!

1 comment:

  1. I like your new blog, Jacqueline! Tell your Lauren, if you haven't already received the package, that Amy and I put some extra comforts in there for you two to enjoy. Let me know how you like them, and as always, be blessed in all you put your hands and heart to dear one!

    Love,
    Carla Lynne

    P.S. Adding you to my blog's sidebar links so I can find you!

    ReplyDelete

Please . . . Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29